Kinesio Taping Method involves taping over and around muscles in order to improve muscular function, decrease pain or abnormal skin sensations, improve lymphatic flow to decrease swelling and bruising, assist in proper alignment of joints. Due to the specific type of tape used, Kinesio Taping allows for full range of motion of the injured tissues while maintaining support.
Kinesio taping can be applied to injuries including:
- Any sprain/strain in the body
- Postural Disorders
- Rotator Cuff/Shoulder Injuries
- Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITB Syndrome)
- Knee Tracking or Tendon Disorders
- Ankles Sprains
- Reduction of Traumatic or Post-Surgical Swelling or Bruising
For more information on The Kinesio Taping Method, visit www.kinesiotaping.com.